The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program. The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year.
- Voucher 1 is valid from January to December and voucher 2 is valid from July to December.
- Only 1 voucher can be used per registration
- Vouchers can only be redeemed during the initial registration process, you are unable to apply the voucher after registering
- Eligibility conditions:
- A NSW resident
- Aged between 4.5 - 18 years
- Enrolled in school ( K-12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW)
- A current medicare holder
- As a club you would need to contact Service NSW to set up an account and redeem these vouchers
- You can access these vouchers through Reports>Enterprise Reports>Transaction Reports> All Details Report
Steps to Completion
- Step 1 :Apply for the NSW: Active Kids Voucher - https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher
- Step 2 : Apply voucher number under coupon section 'Active Kids Vouchers'