This support article will demonstrate how participants can locate their FFA number after placing their registration. Participants should only have one 8-digit FFA number.
- FFA numbers are a unique identifier that contains 8 digits
- FFA numbers are generated and distributed to participants upon their first-ever
- Club admins can view participants FFA numbers through the admin portal
- FFA numbers are required when registering to coach and referee course
- Participants are shown their FFA number at the end of their registration
- Participants can also view their FFA number on their invoice
Steps to Completion
Step 1: Sign in to your Football Account
Step 2: Select 'Manage my registration'
Step 3: Select participant
Step 4: View FFA number
An FFA number is located in different areas within the participant portal. Home screen
FFA number is also available under the participant details, click on 'my details' then click 'participant details' and 'custom fields'. The custom fields area displays all/any additional questions that you may have answered during the registration process Click 'payments' then download any invoice, FFA numbers are listed in the top left-hand corner under the registrant's details