In this article you will learn to easily navigate to find your FFA number.
You will not need to find your FFA Number to login. The Football Account is the front door to your football experience and does not require the FFA Number from a registration perspective.
In order to find your FFA number or your family member's number, they must be linked to your Play Football account. If you do not know how to link FFA numbers to your Play Football Account please click on the link below.
Linking FFA numbers to your Play Football Account
Below the video provides a step-by-step process on how to do so.
Steps to Completion
1. First you must log into your Play Football account: Sign In Here. Make sure that you log into your Play Football account using the original method that you created your account with using either your email address & password or using your social login.
2. Once logging into your Play Football account, click on "MANAGE MY REGISTRATION".
3. If you do not have this option, then click on "Play Football" this will direct you back to the homepage. After that, click on "Re-Registering to play this season?".
4. Enter in your club's name or any club and click on it.
4. Click on "Get Started".
5. Your FFA number and family member FFA numbers that are linked to your account can be found on the "Select the person you are registering for" page in brackets next to the participant.
6. If you did have the option to select "MANAGE MY REGISTRATION" then this will direct you to the PlayFootball Portal where you can find your FFA number.
6. To see your family members FFA number's that are linked to your Play Football account, click on your name in the top right-hand corner and you can select linked family members and review their FFA numbers.
If you have issues finding your FFA number,
you can either either submit a support ticket by clicking here or using our contact details below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 02 8880 7983
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10am - 5pm
You will need to provide the participant's full name, DOB and the last club they were associated at in order for us to assist.